FLU PREVENTION PLAN
- Avoid contact with sick people.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing - then wash your hands.
- Wash your hands often throughout the day. Use soap and water. If not available use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Keep your hands away from your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean doorknobs, keyboards, and phones frequently to remove germs.
- Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious food.